Cinnamon Thins for Valentine’s Day
Looking for a special cookie you can make for Valentine’s Day? Look no further. This cookie will do just fine. It won’t be the best cookie you ever had, but it will suffice.
The History of Cinnamon Thins and My Quest for the Perfect Valentine’s Day Cookie
Insert heartfelt story here about why you make these cookies for every Valentine’s Day. Continue for 1,000 more words until reader slits their throat of boredom.
Cinnamon Thins Recipe
- 12 oz white candy coating
- 1 tsp cinnamon extract
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 10 pulverized hard cinnamon candies
- Red decorating sugar
- Melt the candy coating in the microwave on low. Stir it every 30 seconds until it is smooth
- Stir in the cinnamon extract
- Dip the Ritz crackers in the coating and let the excess drip off.
- Place the cookies on waxed paper
- Decorate the cookies with the crushed candies and red sugar
- Allow to set then enjoy!